What Is Invisalign?
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack material and SmartForce features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care Of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about the best type of retainer for your case. We offer traditional removable retainers as well as clear, aligner style, and fixed retainers.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule a consultation at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Spark Clear Aligners
Our offices are proud to also offer Spark clear aligners, a ground-breaking new corrective method that gives patients of all ages greater comfort and a more discreet appearance. Spark clear aligners are similar to Invisalign in that they are an effective alternative to traditional braces that use clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth.
A custom-designed series of clear aligners are used to move your teeth and jaw into position for the ideal smile. Compared to Invisalign, Spark aligners are renowned for being perfectly transparent and highly stain-resistant. Spark aligners stay clear longer than other clear aligner brands, providing you with a stunning smile throughout the entire duration of treatment.
Your teeth receive constant pressure from the aligners, which causes them to move into position over time. Each new set you receive will be somewhat modified until you achieve the desired outcomes. This is so that patients can have a comfortable treatment experience.